Day Two: Reading Your Customer’s Mind: Balancing High Tech and High Touch
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
A panel of Credit Unions with large millennial membership bases. Each have fundamentally changed the way they think about branches, technology and branding for both their current and prospective members.
• How did determine desired branch efficiency requirements for future branches?
• What technology did you consider and in the end select and why?
• How did you change your branding to attract not only students but also new members?
• How did branch choreography play a part in onboarding members to use new technologies?
• What would you do differently?
• What is next?
Speaker to be named, Hyosung
Along with two credit union executive panelists